Financial Counselling is a free service offering confidential and non-judgmental support. Support is available for issues including:
- Budgetting and money management;
- Debt management / debt harassment / collection agents;
- Credit card and personal loan issues;
- Home loan arrears / home repossession;
- Issues with government agencies i.e. Centrelink
- Civil debt legal actions;
- Accessing superannuation on hardship;
- Uninsured car accidents;
- Driving / traffic fines;
We also provide TAX HELP for personal tax returns. This free service is offered from July to October for eligible clients.
Click here to download the Financial Counselling Flyer.
For more information or to make an appointment with one of our qualified, experienced Financial Counsellors contact CCA on 9858 3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org