CCA is seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to work at our Head Office in Eastwood. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on providing the highest quality of service possible in a comfortable but busy environment. CCA has built a strong working culture which provides their employees with work-life flexibility as well as a friendly and supportive team environment. We are offering a Permanent Part Time position for the right candidate who will work a total of 24 hours per week over 4 days. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible with a commencement date around the middle of January 2018. If this sounds right for you then don’t delay and apply immediately.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines.
To be considered for this role the candidate will have experience in:
- Verifying supplier invoices, schedule and prepare payments, obtain authorisation for payments.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers through data entry of monthly accounts into MYOB.
- Reconciling and investigate anomalies in accounts.
- Preparation of banking, cash and electronic.
- Receipt of donations, grant monies and other income.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Preparation of accounts and reports for annual audit.
- Preparing reports and other documentation for management as requested.
- Processing of Direct Debits for relevant programs.
How to Apply
All applicants will be required to address the Key Responsibilities to be considered for this role.
A Police Check will be conducted on the successful applicant.
Wage and conditions are commensurate with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Industry Award. Grade 4.5.
Applications close on 4th January 2018. Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal applications to: People & Culture Manager, 12 Lakeside Road, Eastwood NSW 2122. Enquiries via email or phone 9858 3222.