Why volunteer with CCA?
Volunteers give their skills, life experience, time and energy to the community. By engaging with the community to enable better lives you are doing something good for yourself too.
Some of the reasons people volunteer include:
- meeting new people
- gaining experience
- staying active and involved
- trying something new
- learning new skills and/or retaining existing ones
- giving back to the community
- having fun
- supporting a cause.
What can you do with CCA?
There are a wide range of opportunities including:
- Administrative work
- Friendly visiting
- Community Learning tutoring
- Meals on Wheels,
- Youth work
- Medical transport driving
- Bus Driving (12 seater vehicles)
- Working as a member of a board or committee
How to Volunteer
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator to talk about volunteering with CCA. You can reach her by:
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – CCA on (02) 9858 3222
- Fax – CCA on (02) 9858 4286
Click here for our Volunteer Application Form
CCA volunteers are required to undergo a Police Check which CCA will organise. Some volunteer roles will also require a Working with Children Check.